At Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Minnesota, our team understands the importance of providing superior commercial cleaning services to our clients. Meet our team and learn how we provide solutions that will fit your schedule, your facility, your budget, and your needs.
Cindy takes great pride in being one of the few women owners in a male-dominated industry.
Growing up in the farm country of Wisconsin, she learned the value of hard work and entrepreneurship. After 16 years at IBM, Cindy decided to create a business environment that empowered her employees and franchisees to find the best ways to succeed.
Her value of hard work extends beyond the office, she is also an avid runner and an experienced triathlete. And not just any triathlete, Cindy has completed two Ironman triathlons!
Cindy is proud of the team that she's built and the franchisee business owners she's helped to foster. They are all a reflection of her values and dedication to service.
Here is the Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Minnesota team. Not only do we live and work in Minnesota, but we truly love everything this state offers.
Michael considers Highland Park in St. Paul a hidden gem. He grew up there in the 70s and not much has changed. You can still catch a first-run movie at the Highland Theatre (where he first saw Star Wars on the big screen), pop across the street to the Highland Grill for the best turkey burger in town, or grab a cup of java at Quixotic Coffee next door. So much local flare in the city!
Assistant Regional Director (2009)
- Recognized as a top sales executive six out of eight years in the business
- Expertise in facility/building analysis
- Ability to partner clients with the right franchise crew based on skill set and geography
- Vision to help franchisees grow their business strategically
Laura loves the outdoor scenery that Minnesota has to offer. She enjoys spending time with her family at Lebanon Hills, Minnesota Zoo and the Nature Park. They take full advantage of the weather and farmers markets during the summer months. Laura enjoys their annual trips up to the Brainerd Lakes area with her family escaping to the beautiful lakes and woods.
Business Development (2018)
- 15+ years in business sales development
- Proven sales management success due to a natural ability to connect with customers and build long-term partnerships
- Competitive, organized and energetic with experience in sales, marketing, and management
Ashley moved back to Minnesota from Iowa to enjoy more family time. She loves animals, especially cats. Her two biggest hobbies are reading books and playing video games. But, she'll take any excuse to check out one of the many museums, galleries, and other interesting attractions the Twin Cities provide.
OFFICE MANAGER (2018)
- 5+ years of customer support and service
- Strong knowledge of customer supplies and consumables
- Support to the customer and franchise base for accounting, consumables, invoicing and brand services coordination
Downtown Minneapolis is a favorite destination of David’s. David loves all the great food options, shopping opportunities, nightlife, and the theatre district, all in one area. You can do and see a lot without having to drive from place to place. Plus, a cool feature of Minneapolis are the skyways—which means you have a way to walk around even if the weather is bad.
Brand Services (2012)
- Over a decade of outward facing customer service experience
- 20+ years of building relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Expert at partnering with franchisees to develop creative solutions
- Advanced knowledge of floor maintenance programs and services
Paul has learned to adapt to Minnesota's diverse weather. Skiing and ice fishing in the winter and swimming, golfing and camping in the summer are on the list of his favorite things to do.
BRAND SERVICES (2018)
- 5+ years as Dir. of Special Services and 3+ years as the owner of his own cleaning company.
- Expertise in all facets of commercial cleaning, specializing in medical/surgical/terminal cleaning, clean room procedures, and special services.
- Advanced training skills to assist Franchisees in building their business through proven cleaning techniques, communication and project training.
Living in Minnesota means you have access to great breweries and Paul loves visiting them, especially Surly Brewery. With a large variety of brews to please almost any palate, plus good food and a huge indoor and outdoor space, it’s simply a cool place to hang out.
Brand Services (2016)
- 10+ years sales experience and 15+ years customer service experience
- Excels at identifying special services opportunities that will bring value to the client
- Partners with franchisees to resolve issues quickly and efficiently, always with the goal of upholding the Vanguard mission - Every client, every day, every time!
Winter can seem never-ending at times in the Midwest, and because of that Valerie makes sure to take advantage of summer for the limited time it’s around. She uses that warm weather to swim in pools, at water parks, and in any of the 11,842 lakes that populate this state.
- 15+ years of experience in accounts payable, account receivable and collections
- Works with franchisees to develop and implement proceeders that ensure smooth billing and payment processes