Commercial Cleaning foR Property Managers
As an owner or manager of a multi-tenant facility, it’s important to find a janitorial company that’s responsive to your building’s Common Areas Maintenance (CAM) needs and enhances the value of your property. It’s important to find a janitorial company that does more than just clean your building; you need a company that pays attention to the details, communicates with you and the tenants and reports issues quickly so they can be addressed.
As the person in charge, you need a responsive cleaning company with a well- defined safety program, extensive security policies and a quick response emergency procedure to get your facility back up and running quickly. You also appreciate a partner that brings pro-active solutions to improve your facility.
- Vanguard Cleaning’s safety program ensures that our franchisees are trained in cleaning chemical right to know, OSHA safety standards and blood-borne pathogen procedures.
- Site specific badges, uniforms and background checks are provided as well as any site specific security training to ensure your facility is safe.
- Vanguard also has a well defined closed loop emergency procedure including a dedicated 24/7 hot line that is available to customers 365 days a year.
- Vanguard Cleaning is a total solutions provider. We bring not only professional cleaning solutions to your facility but can also deliver additional products and services such as matting, lighting, break room and restroom consumables, sonic blind cleaning, power washing, and duct cleaning.
Vanguard Cleaning franchisees understand that even though a contract is with the property manager, our duty is to work well with each tenant. We provide office and business cleaning services that address the day-to-day cleaning of tenant offices and common areas, including:
- Hallways & Restrooms
- Cafeterias & Lunch Rooms
- Shared Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Receptionist Areas
- Walk-Off Mat Replacement & Maintenance
We’ll adjust for vacancy credits, supply and manage Day Porters as needed, and accommodate diverse tenants with superb professionalism. Every Vanguard contract includes a customized cleaning schedule and specialized services that meet your exact needs and budget.
Choosing a Commercial Cleaning Service
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE E-BOOK
There are many things to consider before choosing a commercial cleaning service that’s right for your building and the people who spend time there. For example, what’s right for a small office is not a good fit for a high traffic public building.
The Vanguard Cleaning Services team is happy to help you consider all your options with this FREE comprehensive guide to choosing a commercial cleaning company: “8 Steps to Outsourcing Your Commercial Cleaning Needs“.