Facilities Cleaning SERVICES
As an owner or manager of a multi-tenant facility, it’s important to find a janitorial company that’s responsive to your building’s common areas maintenance (CAM) needs and enhances the value of your property.
You need a janitorial company that does more than just clean your building; one that pays attention to the details, communicates with you and the tenants and reports issues quickly so they can be addressed.
As the person in charge, you need a responsive cleaning company with a well-defined safety program, effective security policies and a quick response emergency procedure to get your facility back up and running.
You also appreciate a partner that brings pro-active solutions for maintaining your facility.
- Vanguard Cleaning’s safety program ensures that our franchisees are trained in cleaning chemical right to know, OSHA safety standards and blood-borne pathogen procedures.
- Site specific badges, uniforms and background checks are provided as well as any site specific security training to ensure your facility is safe.
- Vanguard also has a well defined closed loop emergency procedure including a dedicated 24/7 hot line that is available to customers 365 days a year.
- Vanguard Cleaning is a total solutions provider. We bring professional cleaning solutions plus additional products and services such as matting, break room and restroom consumables, and lighting, .
Vanguard Cleaning franchisees understand that although our contract is with the property manager, our duty is to work well with each tenant.
We provide the day-to-day cleaning of tenant offices and common areas, including:
- Hallways & restrooms
- Cafeterias & lunch rooms
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Receptionist areas
- Walk-off mat replacement & maintenance
We’ll adjust for vacancy credits, supply and manage day porters as needed, and accommodate a diverse tenant base with superb professionalism.
Every Vanguard contract includes a customized cleaning schedule and specialized services that meet your specific needs and budget.
Choosing a Commercial Cleaning Service
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE E-BOOK
There are many things to consider before choosing a commercial cleaning service that’s right for your building and the people who spend time there. For example, what’s right for a small office is not a good fit for a high traffic multi-tenant facility.
The Vanguard Cleaning Services team is happy to help you consider all your options with this FREE comprehensive guide to choosing a commercial cleaning company: “8 Steps to Hiring a Commercial Cleaning Company“.